Almost at the end of the production pipeline, the Compositors come into the game after all the different elements and animations have been finished. A Compositor is responsible for taking all the elements and combining them to create the final image.
- Export the final frames of the animation.
- Integrate animation files, backgrounds and vfx to create the final image of a shot.
- Create necessary camera movements for each scene.
- Use color norms, lighting and shadows that each project requires.
- Communicate with background artists and animators to plan each scene.
- Prepare files to send to clients.
- Identify recurring elements and generate templates.
- Have fun!
Our ideal candidate:
- Has medium to advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Understands expressions within After Effects.
- Has good organization skills.
- Knows the 2D animation pipeline and can follow it.
- Can work in a team.
- Has experience in production (3 years)
- Is open to constructive criticism and has a positive Attitude.
We know in order to achieve excellence in your craft, it is important to love what you do.
Why work at Mighty Animation:
All over the world there´s people collaborating with us. Employees are able to work from home in a remote, freelance contract, or in-house in a fixed contract. We are all connected through Shotgun and Slack, this way you can be in touch with all of the members of the crew during working hours, despite your location.
Our clients are some of the top names in the international animation industry.
We have a great team of professionals and experienced people that will help to improve your skills. We´re always trying to create the best work environment possible, allowing all our new members to improve and reach their next level. We want you to come on board and help us bring all our new projects to life.